Saturday, May 11, 2013

Really? You NOW reply to something?

After the whole El Rodeo fiasco I decided to email some of their other locations AND Fiesta Mexico as I heard they were better as customer service.   I got a reply back from the Fiesta Mexico inquiry, and the email reply was sent from elrodeopa......so I guess they own both and got tired of my inquiries.  However the reply is half assed and has me no closer to wanting to go to any of these places.


From:            elrodeopa@yahoo.com
Subject:         RE:%%SITENAME%%; Gluten Free

We do have things you can eat


Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone




From: Alicia
To: <elrodeopa@yahoo.com>;
Subject: %%SITENAME%%: Gluten Free
Sent: Wed, May 8, 2013 12:25:41 PM

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.fiestamexicopa.com/ from:
Alicia

Hi there,

some coworkers and i were thinking about coming to your restaurant after work this month.  I have a gluten sensitivity and wanted to know if anything on your menu is or can be made gluten free. 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment