Sweet day in the morning!
· ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
· ½ cup granulated sugar
· ⅓ cup hot water
· ⅛ tsp salt
· 4 cups milk (Dairy or non-dairy)
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· Marshmallows if you like
1. Combine the cocoa, sugar, water, and salt in a medium saucepan.
2. Over medium heat, stir constantly until the mixture boils. Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the milk and heat, but do not boil. Mine took a while, the cold milk takes a while to heat up without boiling.
4. Remove from the heat and add vanilla; stir well. Serve immediately.
5. Add marshmallows and whipped cream if you so desire. (I do, I do!!)