Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Bakery to try!

I am totally stoked that there is a gluten free bakery in Mechanicsburg, http://www.betsybakes4u.com/
.  I can't wait to try it sometime.  This is great news!  also, my shipment of gluten free terriyaki sauce arrived today, woot woot!   We ate at JoJo's in Harrisburg Saturday night, adn while they have almost nothing guaranteeing gluten free outside of salad with oil and vinegar (do people think that if you are on a gluten free diet you actually like salads??? I promise you, not all of us do) but on the specials list was this delightful Pork dish.  OMG, the sauce was made with cider, and it was delicious!!!!   I am heading to Atlantic City this weekend with my bestie and her four little girls, so we will see what culinary delights I can get into out of town.    

No comments:

Post a Comment