Thursday, July 12, 2012

Duke's Riverside

I emailed Duke's to see if they had gluten free items as I might be there next week. I got a prompt reply :

We do not have a gluten free menu. However, there are items on our menu that are gluten free or can be made gluten free. Most salads we offer can be gluten free if requested without croutons. Any chicken beast or hamburger we offer can be made gluten free with the omission of the bun. Dinner items Spaghetti, Strip Steak, Southwest Chicken Dinner (without the rice), and Tuna Steak are all gluten free. Hope this is helpful.

So I asked for more clarification as I was surprised spaghetti was on the safe list and rice not. Here is the reply I got back : I'm sorry, the pasta is not gluten free. The rice does have alot of different seasonings in it so we were not sure.

So I think I need to revering when I go there.!

No comments:

Post a Comment