Saturday, July 14, 2012

Glutino

So far I am pretty pleased with Glutino. Their delicious, although horribly small, cheese pizza has the best gluten free crust I have had yet. It's actually so close to regular dough I didn't think of it as a gluten free pizza. So happy! Also tried their chocolate covered pretzels. YUM!!!!' I am looking forward to trying more of their peoducts. I bought their frozen chicken pad Thai meal for lunch at work next week. Here's to hoping it's as good as the other items I have tried :-)

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if it would work for all your constraints, but can you do a cauliflower pizza crust yet? I want to try it for low carb with veggies and low fat cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually on my list of things to try. I have several cauliflower crust things pinned on Pinterest . I think I may actually get time after this weekend is over to start trying alot of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete