Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Road blocks in the best intentions

Well grandpa is still not doing well and we have had to face some unpleasant facts about that. Some of the days at the hospital visiting him I didn't plan ahead enough for food. So I had to kinda move onto just the Gluten Free part of the new diet. I discovered these delightful Arrowroot Cookies by Mi-Del. They are super yummy. Their Pecan flavored cookies, not as much. I have been enjoying breaking a bit more into gluten free items. It’s been a nice change. Overall, I am still feeling pretty good. Tried Domino's gluten free pizza and it was good. I can get used to it. The only downfall to the gluten free pizzas is, so far, most of them order premade crusts so they are all thin and crispy. Oh well, once in a while I will have to bust out the Gluten Flam and try one of my old favorite pizza's. A nice side effect about all this is being told I am looking good. Granted, the more people point out that I lost some weight, I have to wonder how tubby I look that it's getting this much notice.
I did buy a sampler pack of Better Batter products and look forward to giving those a try. At this point with everything that is going on, some brownie's are in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment