Monday, August 20, 2012

Mmmm mmmm Bisquick!

My box of Gluten Free Bisquick had a recipe for chicken fingers on it that I decided to try.  Ken and I agreed that we will be having this again!  Very tasty, light and crunchy.   I cooked them a little longer then the recipe called for, but I like my breading crunchy.

Ultimate Chicken Fingers


3/4
cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
1/2
cup grated Parmesan cheese
1
teaspoon paprika
1/2
teaspoon salt or garlic salt
3
boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
2
eggs, slightly beaten
3
tablespoons butter or margarine, melted

Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
    Stir Bisquick mix, cheese, paprika and salt in shallow baking dish. Dip chicken strips into eggs, then coat with Bisquick mixture; repeat dipping in eggs and Bisquick mixture. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Drizzle butter over chicken.
      Bake 12 to14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes, until no longer pink in center

      No comments:

      Post a Comment