Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Piazza Sorrento, Orville Redenbacher, Wild Tomato


I got to try more yummies at Piazza Sorrento, including their crab dip and the tiramisu.  OMG.  Delicious!  I also got to try the shrimp crostini.  I can't get over how everything I have had there has been so delicious.  They have won my heart and my tummy!

 

A friend also gave me the Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon to try as it's gluten free.  Dear lord this was like crack.  I almost ate the whole bag it was that good.   Dangerously good.   Then I felt like making something sweet and made the Betty Crocker Chocolate cake mix and took some butter cream icing and threw some unsweetened cocoa powder in it.  Another home run.  Both Ken and I enjoyed those immensely. 

 

Now I also finally tried Wild Tomato's Margheita pizza.  It was better than I had expected.  I had to fight to not eat it all.  Another yummy find there.  Granted it arrived a little disgruntled...


 

My bestie and I are beach bound this weekend, and I am thinking of trying some new things down there as she is a seafood lover like I am.   I am excited to get to spend time with her since she lives on the other side of the country and to get to enjoy some beach time.   Woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment