Monday, January 14, 2013

Red Robin

 I think I forgot to mention a few months ago that we went to Red Robin and in addition to the Allergen menu they have : http://www.redrobin.com/pdf/Wheat_Gluten_Allergen_Menu.pdf   they actually offer gluten free buns for their sandwiches/burgers.   And you know what?  My burger and salad were good!  
Also of note recently, Better Bread Company has a delightful little gluten free frozen pizza.  I dare say, my favorite so far.   It's as always, on the thin side, but it's got good flavor and could easily be two meals.   Normally with my overpriced, extra small gluten free pizza's I only eat half.  This time I was starving and ate the whole thing.  I could have stopped after half and been perfectly happy.  Instead, I was perfectly stuffed.
I have a new bread machine, and so far, the loafs aren't turning out quite right.  Following the same recipe's to the T as I was using in the old one, and it's not been great.  Going to try a few more things before I give up and send it back.  








No comments:

Post a Comment