Thursday, January 31, 2013

Frozen food finds


So, I know I reported on this company before, the  Better Bread company is just yummy for frozen pizza.   http://betterbreadcompany.com/ Now, only one of the Giant Food Stores carries these around here so far, and apparently they carry the dough ball, which is out of stock every time I try to get it.  A good sign I say.  But I tried their pepperoni pizza and the margherita pizza.  They were delicious.  Normally with the Gluten Free pizza's, they are small, but large enough that I typically split it into two meals.  The margherita pizza was hoovered.  Completely.  I inhaled that pizza. It was delicious.
Also on the pizza front, I was looking for things to take to work that were microwavable for when I don't have left overs to take for lunch.  I decided to give Ian's French Bread Pizza a try.  Now, I have a friend who recently became dairy free, and the way I described it to her, as it's dairy free too, "Hey Corie, this didn't suck".  LOL.   it didn't.  In fact, I bought it again.  The dairy free cheese is a little weird to me, but it's nice to have a microwave pizza for lunch in a pinch. I also tried Ian's Fish Sticks.  Totally love them.  Sometimes "kids foods" are perfect for dinner.  I am a large child after all.  I really enjoyed these.    














No comments:

Post a Comment