Tuesday, May 22, 2012

And it continues

I decided to email my dr to ask more questions about what I am allowed to have, as with my picky eating, this diet is hard.
Found out I am NOT allowed to have the coconut milk or yogurt. :-(. But coconut flour and unsweetened flakes are ok.
I am allowed to have honey as a sweetener but no others.. It's something, I will take it!
And that helps out with being allowed to have herbal tea (yay! Something other than water!!)
Still not allowed to have any fun seasonings, but salt and pepper are ok, woot woot, again, something I can use!
The No potatoes and No eggplant is for the full 8 weeks….this saddens me. Was hoping to celebrate week 5 with a big ol baked tatey!
But he understood that I am caving for my bday, as it's my bday. SUSHI here I come!
And also, once week 5 hits I can do sushi regularly then, which is not as far away as it was a week ago.

So last night I made myself chicken with the coconut oil, flour and flakes and it was good. Almost didn't miss the teriyaki chicken and rice I made for Ken.


No comments:

Post a Comment