Saturday, March 29, 2014

Flinchy's hot rock sampler

I wanted to break out of my routine of regular items and decided to give the hot rock a try.  Now originally, my thought is, why am I paying you so I can sit here and cook my own food??? It.was.totally.worth.it.  I promise you it was delicious.   a little weird getting used to at first, but soooo good.  I opted for the sampler so I could really form an opinion on the dish by trying all the meats.  I am absolutely going to get this again.  I may go for the seafood more next time.  I am a sucker for scallops.  Most surprisingly, the pork was some of the best pork i have ever had.  I did have to cut it in half to get it to cook faster, as I cannot do raw pork.  It's normally frowned upon for making people sick and all.     Now they did accidentally give me the teriyaki which is not gluten free so that went away, but the melted butter was great :-)  I would highly recommend giving this a shot.  Another upside?  You don't feel bloated and weighed down from a heavy meal.





No comments:

Post a Comment