Friday, November 8, 2013

Pizza hodge podge


Yesterday I was at the hospital in the morning with my parents for some testing for Dad.   We got back to their place around 1ish.  I hadn't eaten anything since the breakfast sandwiches I made for Mom and I .   So it was time to eat something and I was craving pizza.  I had to go to the grocery store to get more apples for the apple crisp I was to make for mom, so I grabbed the Against the Grain pizza shell since all their products have been divine.  I topped it off with the Piazza Sorrento's marinara sauce mom had in the fridge and the Daiya dairy free mozzarella cheese and Sargento's Colby Jack cheese.  A total hodge podge of ingredients.  This was delicious.  Seriously good.  And by using the pizza tray to bake it, it was a floppy crust, almost like a pizzeria pizza.  I had to show some restraint eating it.  It was that good.   Mom agreed. She was loving it just as much as I was!

She also picked up some stuff at Made with Love Not Gluten.  OMG.  The strawberry filled cupcakes were amazing. I want a cake of this.  Soooooo good.  The orange cranberry scones were good too.  I have a few more items to try out, but it remains, I have yet to have anything here that was not good. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment