Friday, November 8, 2013

Gluten free costco and TJ Rockwell's


Found a few more GF goodies at Costco.  I already love them for carrying a 6 pack of the Pacific Broth for $11.99.  But I roamed the aisles and found some breads in the freezer and a GF all-purpose flour in a 5 lb bag.  Way to go Costco! 

Also, we had dinner with some friends at T.J. Rockwell's.  it's been a while since we had been there, and I knew they had changed the menu.  I emailed them to see if they had any gluten free options.  I was told to ask for the gluten free menu when I got there.  They indeed have a gluten free menu.  It's small, but it's nice.   I had the Key Largo Shrimp and Chicken.  It was OK.  I would have liked a stronger sauce flavor.  I am looking forward to trying the ribs next time.  MM MMMM Good.  They also have Angry Orchard on tap.  It used to be Woodchuck but now they offer this instead which is a fine cider. If only they would make the rhino fries gluten free……

No comments:

Post a Comment