Sunday, November 11, 2012

Slowly getting caught up

I think I have fallen a little behind here. Ok, before I left for vacation I tried some new marinades from San-J and they were delicious! The Peanut sauce and the Orange sauce were both delightful. I cut up the chicken, put it in a bag with a generous helping of the marinade and let it in there for about a half hour. Then I laid the chicken on a wire rack on top of a cookie sheet and baked them at 450 till they looked done, flipping every 10 minutes. They were delicious! http://www.san-j.com/product_info.asp?id=27 I would highly recommend them.

On our way back from our Massachusetts trip we stopped in Wilkes Barre to visit with Ken's family and stopped by Sabatini's to get a T-shirt for my cousin's husband, and found out they now carry gluten free pizza! Score! And he directed us to a new gluten free store, it's a tiny one, but I got some goodies there!
http://www.sabatinis.com/ now the gluten free store he sent us too is small. Like, small. But it was packed with a lot of stuff I haven't seen elsewhere so I am happy. They don't have a website or any over the phones sales as they are a cash and carry kind of place. But I do plan to stop up on our next visit over Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment