Friday, November 16, 2012

Evan Williams Alcohol


I contacted them to ask about their gluten free products and here is what I got :

Thank you for contacting Heaven Hill Distilleries and for your inquiry regarding our gluten-free products.

I have attached a list of our products, including Evan Williams Apple Orchard, that are gluten-free. Some of these products constituent ingredients include corn, barley, rye or wheat, but are, in fact, gluten-free. The distillation of the constituent ingredients eliminates many of the elements which affect those with gluten intolerance. However, it is important to consult a health care professional to gauge your sensitivity.

As a family owned, independent company, Heaven Hill Distilleries takes inquiries from our customers very seriously and hope that our prompt response is evidence of this. Thank you and if I can be of further assistance, please let me know.






No comments:

Post a Comment